Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Working Day

     Today was a working day! When I got up, we got the kids organized to start working on their school work. I actually set a timer for 1 hour and told them they had the work diligently. Then after 1 hour we took a break and then set the time to complete another hour of school work. For lunch we had tortellini with sauce and salad. Then the kids had to start working again. I did school work with Preston and took a shower and prepared for the doterra Facebook live with Teako. She talked about the new Yarrow/Pom oil. 

     Then we went to the grocery store to get the items to make chicken salad for dinner. We made a feast of chicken salad and bread and cheese. We took Preston for a walk while the kids cleaned up dinner. Brian called a bunch of Vicenza hotels to see if they had a room for us to stay, but we were successful in finding a vacation home rental for 2 weeks. It looks beautiful!  I also connected with a few people from the Vicenza ward on Facebook. A couple of people even offered a place to stay if we need it!  I'm looking forward to going to the military ward to see what it is like and if we would be useful there. The next two days are fun days...tomorrow we take a trip to the beach and Thursday will take a trip to the Vatican.