
Brian and I had a lovely evening at the Air Force Ball with our friends the Palmers and Ratliffs. There's nothing quite as nice as the Broadmoor! We were lucky to have a wonderful babysitter who stayed the night with the kids so we could stay at the Broadmoor. What a wonderful getaway!!

We are still eating squash from our garden last year! I made a "Squash Dinner" which turned out really fun! We had yummy squash soup, squash dinner rolls and Strudel Squash Dessert.
Courtney had the part in the 2nd grade musical "Stone Soup." She did such a great job!!

Nathan celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday at school by dressing up like the Cat in the Hat and eating Green Eggs and Ham.
I spent Friday evening and Saturday in Denver at Time Out for Women with some friends from church. It was such a wonderful weekend and very uplifting!! This is Alicia, Holly and me with Mark Mabry the photographer behind
Reflections of Christ - check it out!
Wishing you a wonderful week up ahead!! I'll be starting Craft of Writing for Educators and Intro to Philosophy...oh boy!