A Hint of Winter
We got a little dusting of snow this past week...and boy, was it exciting!
Our Hoopster
Sydney started basketball practice this week. Only six more practices until the first game.
Spooky Projects
Nathan made this cute spider hat at school. We borrowed some Halloween costumes from a friend and he is practicing his dinosaur roar and wearing the costume all over the house.
Three Brothers
I was privledged to take some pictures for my friend Holly. Check out more of these little fellows at this little lens of mine.
The almost Perfect Park
Look at how many swings this park has! SIX! One for everyone...I'd like to implant this right in my backyard. The park also had a sweet jungle gym, slides, and a drinking fountain. All this park needs is a bathroom and we'd stay the whole day!
Gotta Love 'Em!
Check out more pictures of this darling family at this little lens of mine .

Our Little Leftie
Can you believe our little Ben is left-handed? I love seeing his chubby little fingers wrapped around a pencil or crayon as he tries to perfect his little scribbles. I'll have to make sure I get him the "special" scissors for school!