Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Weekly Highlights.....
Nathan was catching up on his reading material while waiting for the "wedding" to begin.

What a "wedding" it was!

Making Animal Pizzas with Dad -

Nathan opted for a rabbit pizza...

Courtney went for an elephant pizza...

And Hailey loved eating her fish pizza!

Sydney didn't feel well and slept all evening on the couch instead of making pizzas. She has this weird fever thing, but no other symptoms. She's still not doing great and that's why I'm at home blogging instead of at church. :)


Gotta Have Friends
And I'm so lucky to have such great friends! This week I got to have a little reunion with a few of my buddies that I met at our assignment to Vandenberg AFB! It was fantastic to get together again! It's great how the Air Force always brings friends together again.


Preston's Progress:
I love babies fresh out of the tub! I got a few pictures of him before we put a fresh cannula and tender grips on him for his oxygen. He really does get "cuter by the minute". Thanks for the fun outfit Megan!

The cardiologist was none too happy to see that Preston's pulmonary hypertension is worse and so he upped his oxygen. Looks like we have a much longer time with the oxygen than we have been hoping. Good news from the GI test...no aspiration and just a little reflux! The next step in that arena is a swallow study to see how his tongue and mouth muscles are working. On the schedule for this week: Music Therapy, 2 doses of Physical Therapy, and appt with the Pulmonologist...not too bad!