Sunday, February 17, 2008

Glimpses From Valentine's Day...

Our FHE for the week was to write on construction paper hearts what we love about each person in our family. I hid them away for the week and the kids kept asking what the hearts were for. On the night before Valentine's, I taped all the hearts to our bedroom doors and it was a fun suprise in the morning for everyone!


I found all of these cute coupons all over the house from Brian...can't wait to cash them in! He also took me out to dinner and to pick out my own Fondue Pot from Bed, Bath & Beyond! (Thank you Jeremiah & Megan for watching our kids!) Brian was telling Courtney how much he loved me and she said, "You got shot by that little baby...you know, the one with the bow and arrow."





Sydney and Courtney's Class Valentine Parties...




The Sister Missionaries suprised us with a cute card, plate of cookies, and a singing telegram! Something about "There is sunshine in my soul today - for the dinners that you serve..." Ok, so I've fed them twice...I think they were really impressed with the exotic Colorado food I found at the commissary and served as part of our dinner - Broccoflower! Our sweet sisters are so cute!


No Valentine's Day would be complete without Chocolate Covered Strawberries...


In other news -

We've been rearranging furniture and the kids have been enjoying it...



Preston's Progress...


Look at him sitting up so great in his Bumbo! Thanks Megan for handing this down to us! It is so great in helping him build his strength. This week we see the cardiologist and do his upper GI Test. Hoping for less hypertension and no aspiration!