Sunday, March 18, 2007

Little Touches of Home

You just gotta love a tax refund. I think I would probably cry if there ever comes a day that we make too much money to get a tax refund - well, maybe not. After our refund came through, I went right out looking for furniture for our front room. Our poor piano looked so sad and lonely! I found this awesome leather set on craigslist. What a deal. We love them. Please come for a visit and try 'em out! Here's Hailey and Ben relaxing together...


Every home that enjoys the fabulous freedoms that this country provides should proudly display an American flag...and not just on holidays. I grew up in a military family and am now a proud Air Force wife. I love this country and I love this flag.


I love the Founding Fathers whose belief in God and freedom have made this a great country. I love the men and women who have sacrificed their lives in supporting the cause of liberty. I love those who are willing to put themselves in harms way to protect that which is so special to me and promote freedom in many lands. I love seeing this flag on the front of my home as a symbol of my respect and commitment to the country who gives me the freedom to enjoy "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". I try not to take it for granted...I feel very blessed.