Before Preston was born I would have read this story and felt so sad. But now, it hits too close to home for me. I cannot even express my anger, frustration and disgust at the evil people who commit these horrid deeds. One consolation is knowing that these women are in the arms of God now and that justice will be met one day for these perpetrators.
I am having fun...
Yesterday the Air Force Academy held a sports clinic in support of Girls & Women in Sports day. I took Sydney up to the 2-hour clinic that had a 30-min clinic each for cheerleading, volleyball, basketball, and soccer. She had such a great time and it was fun seeing her try out all the different activities. Then the rest of the family met us up there for the Women's Basketball game. The Falcons lost, but we had a lot of fun cheering for our home team. It was a great way to spend a snowy, Saturday afternoon.
I am in love...
I am absolutely enamored with a sweet little boy named Preston who happens to be 3 months old tomorrow! I love kissing his wrinklely forhead and seeing him look around to take everything in. I love this cutie pie who makes me smile every single day.


