Saturday, February 24, 2007

Celebrating

I love celebrating! But having small children makes celebrating all the more fun. They get so excited about anything to celebrate...birthdays, holidays, groundhog day. Valentine's Day was especially fun because it was all about LOVE!


I was able to go to Courtney & Sydney's Valentine's parties at school. What fun they had giving each of their friends a special card and then looking at each of the Valentines they received.

It took me back to my own fun school days. But now life is different. No more getting 25 individual Valentine's with little candies. This year I was blessed with construction paper hearts and cards with crayon drawings of hearts and smiles and scribbles (and also a Josh Grobin cd). I made my Valentines coupon books. Sydney & Courtney have redeemed their coupons for choosing what was for dinner (Sydney - plain spaghetti, Courtney - ramen noodles; I got off easy!) and Brian used a coupon for 2 hours of uninterrupted time (to organize his tools :)) I hope each of you had a lovely Valentine's day also!