Monday, June 17, 2013

A Brief Update

Hey everyone! It has been along time since we have updated this thing so here you go!
For the record the next few posts will be made by Sydney.
I am not going to do every little detail about the last three years but there are a few updates:
   - Courtney and Nathan got glasses.
   - I got reading glasses.
   - Preston is going to kindergarten.
   - Ben is going to 2nd grade.
   - Hailey is going to 4th grade.
   - Nathan is going to 5th grade.
   - Courtney is going to 7th grade.
   - And I am skipping 8th grade and going to high school next year. YAY!!!!
That's all the kids info. Now here's the parents.
   - Dad got deployed to Florida for 7 months. He's coming back in September!
   - Mom just finished her first year teaching 8th grade.

So that's some stuff about us. I'll be posting soon about our adventures in Florida!