Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!

We have many things to be happy about, but we'll just share a few...

We are happy that the Regis semester is finished and that everyone lived through it. I was surprisingly able to maintain my 4.0 and only have my student teaching ahead of me this fall!

We are happy that the USAFA semester is finished and that Brian is taking some leave!

We are happy that Sydney, Nathan, Hailey, and Ben have been learning and having fun playing soccer for the first time.


We are happy that Courtney did well in Landsharks Running and also as a villager in Rumpelstiltskin (with a solo singing part!)


We enjoyed a great day celebrating Mother's Day and Courtney's 9th Birthday on the same day...lots of partying!


We are SO HAPPY that Preston is now walking!! He is doing so great that we've been able to cut down his PT visits to once a month. Hooray!


I think I'm happy that I signed up to do the Air Force Marathon with my brothers...

We hope you have a great weekend with many happy happenings!