Brian hiked up Eagles Peak on the Academy with other new instructors in preparation for their hike up Pikes Peak. I was a little worried because of his MS, but he did great!


Brian took Sydney, Courtney and Nathan fishing at the Academy as part of a Family Fun Day. They had fun and tears. They didn't catch anything which made Courtney cry when she saw another boy catch 3 fish. She really wanted to eat one. Then Courtney won a new fishing pole as part of a prize drawing which made Nathan cry because he hadn't won...so the people felt sorry for him and gave him the other fishing pole to make him happy. How embarrassing! I'm glad I wasn't the parent with them. :)

We had a few minutes before running off to church one Sunday morning....
We had a fun visit with the Klomp Family! Elizabeth, AJ and Olivia just keep growing!
Then it was off to the Stampin' Up! Convention for me!
My roommates and I had a blast at the Make-n-Take pajama party...Fun Classes during the day...
Going to see the Broadway Musical of The Little Mermaid - AMAZING...
The ABBA Concert turned out to be an adventure! We drove out to Red Rocks and found out that lightning had struck a transformer in a nearby town and there was no power. We waited for a while to see if they could still go on with the show but in the end it was cancelled. In the meantime, Lisa and Heather were both freaked out by the lightning storm we were having...
We had such a wonderful time. I can't wait to see you ladies next year in Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary!
Back at home, the kids had a fun time with Grandma Egbert. Thanks for helping with the kids and all of the things you did around the house!! We love you!
Courtney got the training wheels taken off her bike...but still a work in progress!
We finished off the baseball season and each of the kids got a fun medal. After Nathan's game I told him that he did a great job hitting and running around the bases. Replied "And I didn't cry!" Yes, thank you Nathan for your improvement from the first game!