There are plenty of great things in life to count down to...payday, the first day of school, the last day of school, a great vacation, seeing your family or friends again, the birth of a new baby...it's always exciting to be able to count down to something fun. Right now I am anxiously counting down 17 days!! This year the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention is coming to Denver and I'm already getting butterflies in my stomach! This will be my 4th convention but I can't help to feel giddy just like it's Christmastime. I can't wait to see two of my downline again, Heather and Tami and our new friend Lisa for 4 kid free, stampin' like crazy, Little Mermaid on the big stage, ABBA concert, did I mention kid free days! With 17 days remaining, I'm finally starting my swaps. So this afternoon I sat down to figure out something cute but also easy so that I can make a whole slew of them. I show my finished product to Brian:
His comment: "Is that staple supposed to be there???" (Ok I need Susanne back just to get a female perspective!) Yes, the staple is supposed to be there! Don't you know how popular staples are? They're all over the place! They're great, they're cheap, they're cute! "Ok, I'll help you with your swaps, but I'm not doing any stapling." Thanks sweetie.