Friday, April 6, 2007

hi, it's just me

Pop quiz time in Mrs. Emily Loria's class...a self portrait. This is me...just plain 'ole me. The no make-up, just got back from a road trip with five children by myself me. It's just me...

I am not a morning person but my favorite meal is breakfast. I am a military brat. I am a self-proclaimed "punctual procrastinator", right ladies? I am creative. I am thirty years old. I am in love with my best friend...and we make cute kids. I love to travel. I am teachable. I love every season of the year. I want to be a elementary music teacher when I grow up. I am a big fan of excellent guacamole. I am a Christian. I love 1940's big band music. I am an organ doner. I anticipate sending and receiving Christmas cards. I am taking piano lessons. I love reading. I am a dark chocolate kind of gal. I am impatient. I enjoy scrapbooking nights with the ladies. I am a worrier. I am a knitting fool. I am wearing a CTR ring. I love my home. I am "my kids mom". I love watching musicals. I use my library card. I love new baby smell. I love celebrating. I am me...just me.