Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Do I LOOK like I need service?
I probably do...and my house definitely did!! So today I was the recipient of our ward's weekly service group. They just showed up and did whatever needed to be done. How cool is that?!? I think they folded and hung up at least 6 loads of laundry and matched a billion pairs of socks. And then picked up all the scattered toys all over the main floor and vacuumed (even the stairs!) and swept the kitchen floor and wiped down all my counters. After they left I took a look around and laid down on the couch and took a nap! It's amazing how a freshly vacuumed floor can make you feel, especially when someone else was kind enough to do it. Brian is very grateful for the sweet sisters who are looking after me during my "husbandless" time. Thank you angels of the Falcon Ward Service Group! I'll be happy to look like I need service anytime.