Nathan did NOT leave the house dressed like this!
And the most exciting news of our week....Susanne went on her first date ever!!!
She was asked out by a cute returned missionary and I asked all the parent questions you're supposed to ask when your teenager gets picked up for a date...where are you going?...will she be home by midnight?.... Then I gave the little parent sermon...drive safely...wear your seat belt...choose the right...remember who you are...be good and do good... Susanne is great practice for when my kids get to be teenagers. Maybe I won't embarrass them so much. They made pizzas with another couple and then did a picture scavenger hunt at the mall. She said he opened all the doors for her and he even had her home at 11:40! She had a great time and we were excited for her.
Susanne also started another job working in catering at the big USAA building out here. She even got a fancy white chef jacket and black hat for part of her job. I'll have to post a picture of that one later.